Plastic Water Bottle Manufacturing uses over 700,000,000 gallons of Oil, every year....to produce 80,000,000 plastic 'bottles' a day....Those who lug around their 'Water", on trend, support....drinking all this 'water' which is, for the most part, just filtered tap water.......'manufactured and distributed by Corporations of The Evil Empire.....Pepsi, Coke and Nestle' 'products' in Polyethylene...a clear liquid derived from Crude Oil...refined by ExxonMobil, BP, Chevron,,,.....well, think a while about this, rather than doing what everyone else is doing, with little thought or consideration......Flint Hill is NOT a friend of Earth.....as it manufactures PET...a benzene product that CERTAINLY causes Cancer........Not that many Americans...well, many humans......give this any consideration, whatsoever.......We just Consume, with little questioning....with little doubts.....what everyone else is 'consuming'.......Yeah, I'm a bitching jerk, aren't I? I was born this way.........And don't leave the water running while you brush your teeth, you fool! And don't waste paper towels, wiping that smug expression off your face, either......now, Spit.....then Flush........

No comments:
Post a Comment