Finally...I THOUGHT, I had an operational vehicle for the day.....but wasn't so happy with my voyage 'out'.......the car key 'module' won't 'talk' to the computer chip that controls the doors, windows and trunk locks....then, I was told that I had to drive around for 50 miles so that the new battery could 'talk' to the rest of the car...so...no new inspection.... that is required for new tags......then a 'fail' on the gas tank compression..whatever that is!......At least, I was free to get about, after a couple of months of relative confinement at home.......I'm not smiling...but then....I'm not crying, either....and my next door neighbor's car won't start, this morning, because it won't respond to her voice, with laryngitis, and called the Police to report a car burglary, and 'set off' a 110DB siren, 'shouting'...."Get away from this car......Get away from this car!!" ..... Excuse me, but the refrigerator is ordering some over priced milk and eggs....it's Computer Inventory System, suffering from WI-FI 'outage', having forgotten the contents of the 'cooling device'....and the 'internet-enabled' cat litter box is attempting to order $200 worth of non-clumping litter.....

No comments:
Post a Comment