Finally, after decades of 'jail time', paid by taxation.....psychopath, Charlie Manson is dead. While Islamic women were being stoned to death for not remaining faithful to long dead husbands; transexuals were being given re-assignment surgery; Americans were electing Donald Trump as their President; and Shameless' resident nut job, bi-polar drunken parasite, Frank Gallagher, segued into yet another delusional 'saint' personality manifestation that was sure to ultimately further undermine the hopes of all around him.....we are given some time to reflect on the absurdity of The System, which is but an existential projection of the Religiosity that sustains and perpetrates this madness.......I remember, when I expressed my disappointment with California Death Penalty Laws being revoked....just in time to 'save' Manson from his deserved execution.....some friends, at that time, accused me of being harshly unforgiving....as they thought 'prison' would transform this madman into a responsible 'good citizen' and return him, and his misdirected followers, to 'the Light' of Goodness......Please!.....I thought, then....and now... that he should have been removed from the courtroom and summarily euthanized....I have, for several seasons, wished that Frank Gallagher would have just frozen, drunken, on a park bench and be devoured by a flock of ravenous Ravens...... 'Compassion' is for the potentially Good in us.......And the $6-8 Million spent on Manson's imprisonment would have been better spent on Arts Programs for elementary schools or recreation centers for the Elderly......
No comments:
Post a Comment