Tuesday, April 15, 2025

VIEWING A POST FROM A 'FRIEND & RELATIVE OF A FRIEND' ABOUT HIS BOASTING ABOUT STALKING AND MURDERING WILD ANIMALS FOR FUN!

I WAS DISGUSTED BY THIS!!!



Here are some photos of my Kentucky and Georgia bucks I have harvested over the past 2 weeks. I took the Kentucky buck yesterday with an old school 243 lever action. When I was walking to my stand, I noticed him chasing two does into the pines at nearby field and began a slow stalk. The Georgia buck was taken out of a climber with a crossbow on a small lot bordering a highway. He never really made himself seen during the day, but was able to call him in using a combination of cold weather, a doe bleat, and estrus scent to combine with it. Super excited to have these on the wall next year. Definitely a rut I won’t forget!

No comments: