Friday, November 22, 2024

THE SEEMINGLY ENDLESS BARRAGE OF RELIGIOUS PROPAGANDA......




 So much of what People think is 'the way it is' is an amalgam of the propaganda tossed via their ears and eyes, to be tattooed into their construct database....eventually, becoming 'who they are' as they transform into 'who they think themselves to be', without having done much 'thinking' at all.... I dropped by a Yard Estate Sale, just a block away....and viewed 3 folding card tables, loaded with 'Religious' books.....the daughter of the 'deceased' was wearing a huge crucifix, suspended from some 'prayer beads' and her husband...also seated at a table....bore a 'Jesus' tattoo with a bleeding heart, pierced by a knife......at the third table, standing in the super-hot, humid day, were three Muslim women, covered, but for their eyes and hands, which were, coincidentally, covered with 'religious' tattoos......Leaving the 'Sale' i spoke with two women..arriving.....one wearing a 'star of David' about her neck...and the other a pair of gold crosses, paved with diamonds......I paid the $5 for a book on 'Ancient Talismans' and left before I was tarred and feathered.....


I still have this old book of Russian Communist Propaganda Tales for Children.........de-acquisitioned by the Vanderbilt University Library in 1965, after some 'complaints' by Divinty School Students...that the book was Atheistic; therefore, should be immolated @ "Fahreinheit 451" or destroyed by shredders...before it could undermine the Faith of Good Christians.......I saved it from Perdition, with a couple of greenbacks that I slipped into a cigar box of Donations to The James Benson Defense Fund

.....{https://news.vanderbilt.edu/2024/10/01/lawsons-legacy/ }


No comments: