Sunday, April 14, 2024

THE HIGH PRICE OF POTTY PAPER AND MY 'ISSUE" WITH WASTEFULNESS




For those who seem obsessed with their dwindling supply of ass-wipes......just yesterday, I replaced a 'roll' of 'toilet paper'.....a friend dropped by, asked if they could use 'the rest room'......minutes later, my toilet was clogged with poop and a fourth of that roll of Charmin, Ultra-Soft...which must be 'gold' at the grocery stores......I retrieved the old rubber plunger from the basement and unclogged the toilet as my friend wasted a few gallons of water, while obsessively 'hand-washing' in the nearby sink.....America is a 'Waste"land! Just minutes later, this same pot-packer spilt a few drops of water, filling a glass at my kitchen sink.....then.......unrolling ten sheets of paper towels to wipe up the water (??).....then tossing the 'wet' towels to the trash can.......I made the 'silent' comparison....of people driving their vehicles, for the fun of it, with the A/C 'on' and the windows down; people who toss out a cashmere sweater with a 2mm moth hole; well.....'wasteful' people......I'd better not find some lipstick-blotted kleenex in the trash can, either......hoping, that this Viral-Plague-Terror would 'wisen up' the World....just a little bit.....or just a little-little bit......and 'No', I don't want to shake hands 'on that'!





50,000,000,000,000 rolls of paper towels are manufactured in North America.....each year.....most of which is utilized to 'wipe up spills...then discarded, joining the trillions of tons of 'waste products' that our burgeoining populace 'tosses'......are reusable, absorbant cotton cloths now obsolete? We use millions of tons of toilet tissue...just to blot lips of excess lipstick, before flushing it to the sewers........press a button, have the plastic chaise lounge heat up so you can keep your ass warm, in your plastic, air-condiiioned bubble..this winter.....but wipe it down with a paper towel first....'It"s the American Way, after all.....TV keeps reminding us that everything is disposable..........



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDqAtw0iiP0



 

No comments: