Monday, July 24, 2023

USPS message: We were unable to deliver your package at 3:41 pm on June 5, 2023 because the business was closed. We will redeliver on the next business day. No action needed.

RE: INDIFFERENT DEPERSONALIZATION AS THE CAUSE OF MUCH OF AMERICA'S ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION.......and....good reasons for not utilizing any 'delivery services'.....

Instead of receiving the porcelain vase, which was scheduled for delivery today, I get a message stating the item can't be delivered because the business(?)....(aka "my house"...where I have been all day) was closed. First of all, I am just about  always open. Second, I was walking back and forth in my yard during the 'couln't delivery time', in sight of both my front porch and mailbox. I didn't see a USPS truck anywhere in the area. The USPS is so inept, lazy, and incompetent when it comes to delivering packages, that they'll come up with any excuse possible. This is the kind of nonsense that has happened over and over again. [No access to key code, business is closed, cannot locate address, delivered to front desk or reception (usually another hotel instead), item wasn't correctly scanned, item was handed over to recipient (other than myself), etc.] This is getting ridiculously Kafka-ish at this point. They're supposed to re-deliver tomorrow, so I'll see what happens.   A telephone call to USPS was 'answered' by a robot woman's voice that asked many questions....However, I was not connected to any 'real' person about the delivery of my package...that was expected...today....for a b'day gift....Today!  

No comments: