The 'latest' FB annoyance.....only yesterday one could 'hide' a post to one's 'feed', report it.....or, at least, keep similiar crap 'out'......This morning, a particularily annoying and commercial 'AD' appeared, posturing as some 'relevant contribution'......When I, annoyed, tried to 'click' on the string of 'dots' that would have, earlier, allowed the options of 'hiding', 'snoozing' or 'unfollowing' the post...at the 'least'....I was not 'allowed' to do so, even though I had never heard of the 'poster' or had expressed any interest in the rubbish. It appears that, now, we MUST endure what will surely become more commercial egregiousness from those willing to "Pay" to torture us 'prospective' viewers, now trapped within the Web's 'newsfeeds'.......Even the best desserts turn to 'shit'.....oh, excuse, me....I have an important call from Financial Asset Management Systems, calling from. 866-637-6196.....It's not going to get 'better' folks, if we just graze in the 'lots' on this acrid pablum....
No comments:
Post a Comment