Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Reflections on 2017's Trendy Buckles, Flaps and Straps..........

Brandon's buckles, flaps and straps have again garnered Project Runway judges' smiles of approval; and Kentaro, when mimicking the Golden Child Fashion Siren's 'look', got some strokes.......Personally, I think Brandon and Kentaro should be a Team, counting as one contestant, now......which would make room, in the final 'battle' for Kenya......Ayana, still, is my favorite designer, this season......and, obviously, I'm just over the hysterically emotional/deadpan Margarita's perpetually depressively tearful, melancholic, clichéd excuses for lack of both taste and inspiration.......After watching RuPaul's Drag Race, I've given some thought to next Season of PR having Drag Queen Designers on the Show, which could then be aired on Comedy Central......I've never taken "FASHION"...in all 'caps'.....that seriously, and have always thought of it as Trendy Conceptual Clothing Art, marketed to the Hoi. ....Fashion Hype is for the trendseekers and merchandisers, anyway.......Bring it on....then make it go away! Next? Next! Scoop necks with scarves or tall turtlenecks for 2021? I don't give a fig.....


No comments: