Saturday, April 27, 2013
PHONE SEX....LITERALLY!
deep...deep...well..not really....
I stuck my tongue out at her. “No, I mean he was supposed to call.”
“We better hurry,” she said, slipping on the tight spandex triangle. I watched her hit the button on the waistband
and a blue LED lit up. Almost instantly the glove on my sidetable buzzed and moved. Not bad latency! I picked up the
glove and wore it.
She smoothed a wrinkle in the panties with her bare
hand, and the haptic pads at the center of my glove came to
life. She smiled and sat on her chair, swiveling around to face
her camera. A better angle. I sank back on the couch, feeling
the cold leather on my skin. She liked being passive in the
first round, so I slid the switch on the glove from slave to
master. I moved my finger, relishing its silicon touch on me
I ran slow circles around my sensitive skin. A second later,
the image on the screen arched up in the chair, and her eyes
locked onto mine. She must have placed her camera right on
top of her monitor. The call was clear enough to see the rubbery spandex undulate.
I watched as I created a camel-toe masterpiece remotely.
The haptic pads did their thing and pressed into her when I put pressure with the fingertips on myself.
Teledildonics was sci-fi only a few years ago, yet there we were, pleasuring each other without physical contact. I
curled my fingers, forming a fist, sensing the pads of the glove press against my skin and seeing the effect echoed in
the blue spandex triangle on-screen. Her eyes closed. She was not looking at her screen anymore, only sitting with her head thrown back, chin pointed at the ceiling. Her
legs were spread over the arms of the chair. I ran my hand up and down in a slow rhythm, activating almost all those tiny
silicon nubs that covered the inner surface of that marvel of Korean engineering.
I couldn't resist buying it when I first saw it in a shop window on a visit to Seoul. The center of the panties were a shallow trough, the silicon tips no doubt extended to their maximum.
They were massaging her. There it was, her hot overbite again. A few moments later, her eyes opened. There were those thick lashes that I loved when she butterfly kissed
me all over. My hand was moving at a steady pace.
“Stand. I wanna see you in full view,” she said.
As I stood, she rolled her chair forward, coming closer to the camera. Her lips and open mouth filled the screen in
front of me. Inch by inch, her tongue extended from her mouth. I groaned. She must have heard it on her speakers…
she pushed back and watched, smiling in appreciation as another puddle appeared on my floor. I removed the glove and collapsed on the couch.
“Flattered?” I said, blowing her a kiss.
She blew one back. “Is this how it's going to be from now on?”
“I wish you weren't leaving,” I said.
“Long-distance never works out, Dan. How does this end?”
“It doesn't have to. It worked out fine. Does it matter if you're across town or the other side of the world?”
“It's not the same. It's not real. What happens if you meet someone?” she asked.
“I'll be virtually faithful to you.”
She lowered her head. I could have kicked myself. I had an unpleasant habit of making poor jokes at the wrong time. { MEMORIES WITH MAYA - The DIRROGATE - Page 18}
No comments:
Post a Comment