Did you watch this year's new and improved ACADEMY AWARDS..........a lot was at stake after the last two years' disasters............better fashions and a more serious attempt at artifice and sophistication this year.........I thought it amusing that a French silent picture.... actually the only pic made entirely in Hollywood.....got the big gold statue for best leading actor! I can't wait to get Joan Rivers' take on the best and worse dressed........it will be a riot.........Pleeze, Jalo.....I love you, but ......not again!......and one actress was criticized for not wearing enough jewelry.....she was wearing at least a half dozen new, made in China...rhodium-plated white gold bracelets! At least Gwyneth was over all that and looked great, anyway.........Does anyone actually BUY jewelry anymore? Does anyone actually BUY Marchesa? Hey, highly-underpaid movie stars! You can get one on Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i. html?_nkw=marchesa+gown after all! I just saw a Vera Wang at the Cathedral of St. Philip's thrift store, Missi..........that Valentino Delfina turquoise gown was a real mess! It's ValentinO, honey! (uupps....i forgot that even Valentino can make boring stuff like the ivory gown worn by Shailene Woodley; and pleeeeze, Natalie.......polkadots? and Penelope in the dead Princess gray Armani.........borrring....
No comments:
Post a Comment