I received precious little feedback for xmas gifts that I gave friends this last December......most of the presents I gave were secreted away, unopened, and later...no mention or appreciation of them was given......none at all!....This experience certainly gave me little pleasure......I believe that next year I'm going to just forget about handing out gifts.....for this year, with a couple of exceptions, it was no fun at all! I really miss the joy, intimacy and enthusiasm of my Xmas's with my Grandmother........so many people that I know seem to suffer so much with both giving and receiving.......not my idea of Christmas....No! not at all!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
are there protocols for opening gifts........?
I received precious little feedback for xmas gifts that I gave friends this last December......most of the presents I gave were secreted away, unopened, and later...no mention or appreciation of them was given......none at all!....This experience certainly gave me little pleasure......I believe that next year I'm going to just forget about handing out gifts.....for this year, with a couple of exceptions, it was no fun at all! I really miss the joy, intimacy and enthusiasm of my Xmas's with my Grandmother........so many people that I know seem to suffer so much with both giving and receiving.......not my idea of Christmas....No! not at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment