Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Within another decade, most of the World's humans will have their DNA "DATA" available to Governments, Businesses and Special Interests..........The 'small print', getting even smaller and unnoticed by the Hoi....



the DNA from these two skulls is almost identical.......Two years ago, on NPR, I heard part of a conversation about the construction of creatures, humans included, from DNA sampling.......the context: gene detectives find DNA left by a murderer, for example, then generate a computerized image of what the person, whose DNA was left.....looks like.....I can see where this will go...for sure!.....And, I think about all those naive people that send their spit swab to 'someone' to find out about their 'linage'..or find their lost relatives in FInland and Zimbabwe......yeah, sure! Within the next few decades, we will all have been 'sampled' and 'stored'.....Sounds like 'stuff' from a Dolph Lundgren movie, doesn't it? Already in the "pipeline".....{Place your Orders, folks.....in 24 hours, the price goes 'up'}

No comments: