Alas, the Military and Police Forces....everywhere.....attract the personalities that are most likely to exercise highly aggressive, even hostile, maneuvers to 'gain control' of situations.....Often, utilizing the 'training for combat' that they received while in the 'Armed' Forces....Then, they congregate with both acquired and genetically-predisposed mindsets.....in pro-actively motivated ways.....like the "special' forces....the 'SS'....The Green Berets.....Sports Teams that 'look' to me...like Combat and Warfare......I was arrested, in Huntsville, for protesting 'integration' of the 5th Ave School; in Marietta, Ga., for 'inappropriate' attire; at an Episcopal Church for 'demonstrating' disrespect for Religion; in B'ham, for 'aiding' integration.....In NYC, during 'The Stonewall Riots', for.......well....many times.....Even, more recently, in my late 60's, in a private parking lot....where I was arrested, handcuffed, strip-searched, jailed and fined....for asking 'why' I was being arrested (my inspection sticker had expired!)....So, based on my own 'history', I am wary of 'law-enforcement' "Officers".....always trained to 'get control' of a 'Situation'....."Veterans" are, perhaps, the most aggressive, having been given license to 'perform their duties' with impunity....even 'with praise'....even 'advancement' within the System......Admittedly, their is no Simple Solution, I realize, other than great shifts in the Consciousness and Consciences of Humans, who...now...as in all of recorded History....are, like other 'great' Rambo apes, inclined toward aggressive, hostile, and retributive behaviors of their hive mentalities, inbred as our females 'select' the most aggressive genes to combine with their own, thus prolonging and perpetuating this Scenario...It's all about hormones and brain/body chemistry, habituation, group mentality, familial experience, following 'example', schooling/education, irrational religious indoctrination and inherited DNA, isn't it? We knew one another as children, of course.....even then, I would get upset and withdrawn...just witnessing someone rip a healthy leaf from a nearby boxwood, with no 'conscious' motivation....even with no self-awareness.....and drop it to the ground.....it's not much of a 'stretch' to see how humans can disregard even the Lives Of Others, is it?
No comments:
Post a Comment